Abacus 32 V6.00 Documentation
Click Here to Order Abacus 32 Ver 6.00 for Windows Click here to Download the Abacus Version 6.00 Upgrade Documentation Click here to Download the Abacus Version 5.50 Upgrade Documentation Click here to Download the Abacus 32 Version 5.50 Windows Documentation (If you require Adobe Acrobat Reader, follow the link below.)
( To Read and Print a PDF document you will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader available at this link). Go to the link below, download and install the Adobe Acrobat Reader Program.
Abacus Version 6.00
We would like to thank all the Abacus users for their patience and support.
The long awaited next release of Abacus has arrived. There have been a number of major enhancements to Abacus, as well as a number of bug fixes. We are also making great strides in converting Abacus into a full 32-bit Windows application. This release already contains a number of 32-bit windows features. With this release you may either activate the windows features , or leave things as they are in the DOS environment. As subsequent versions are released, the DOS environment will be eliminated.
Program Enhancements and Changes in this release:
- New Abacus 32 Windows Menu System
- New Windows Printing System
- New Report generator with over 90 new reports
- Fax number added to Customer Statements (menu ABC)
- Cheque Amount in words on Cheques (menus CDAP and CDP)
- Increased selling price to $9,999,999.99 (menus ABI and ABO)
- Changed Batch detail reports in Dbase/Batch View for functions OR, ST, BI (menu DB)
- Credit amounts within A/R are aged according to their dates (menu ACA)
- Current Active Period may be changed by SUP user, even with others signed in
- Inventory/Edit F8 - Resequence has changed
- You may now change the order of the bank account G/L (menu CRE and CDA)
- A number of functions that normally take a long time to complete have been greatly reduced
For More Information
Silver Mountain Software
13300 Tecumseh Road East, Suite 366
Windsor, Ontario Canada, N8N 4R8.